We've Moved! Please visit our new and improved forum over at our new portal: https://portal.plumvoice.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

hosted developer cross-linked accounts, outbound denied

Questions and answers about Plum iOn systems

Moderators: admin, support

lbattista

hosted developer cross-linked accounts, outbound denied

Post by lbattista »

3 developers at my company have developer accounts. We noticed that on any 1 when clicking on DeveloperTools->OutboundCalling that the system says "access denied" and the information for all 3 is the same to submit a request. Somehow they have been cross-linked?

For the actual queuing of calls, I know that mine was working previously (username withheld.) Now when I try to queue a call, it fails to queue and returns "Internal system error."

Thanks,
Lou

support

Issue due to IVR outbound not being enabled

Post by support »

Hi,

When checking through our records about your accounts, we noticed that IVR outbound use was not enabled. Please speak to your account manager about this IVR issue and they'll be able to help you out.

Regards,
Plum Support

support

Re: hosted developer cross-linked accounts, outbound denied

Post by support »

Hi,

If you would like callee type detection disabled for your account, please send an e-mail to support@plumgroup.com and please make sure to include your 8-digit customer ID in the subject line. Your 8-digit customer ID can be found in your support contract with Plum.

Regards,
Plum Support