We've Moved! Please visit our new and improved forum over at our new portal: https://portal.plumvoice.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

Please disable voice mail recognition from my account.

Questions and answers about Plum iOn systems

Moderators: admin, support

sseth@thecarpetpros.com

Please disable voice mail recognition from my account.

Post by sseth@thecarpetpros.com »

My account id is sseth@thecarpetpros.com

Thanks,
Sunil Seth

support

disable callee type detection for your IVR outbound

Post by support »

Hi Sunil,

Could you please clarify what you mean by " disabling voice mail recognition for your account"? Do you mean to say to disable callee type detection for your IVR outbound?

We have disabled "callee type detection" for other posters in the past. To do this, please send an e-mail to support@plumvoice.com with your customer ID in the subject line requesting for callee type detection to be disabled. The customer ID would be found in your support contract with Plum. If you do not yet have a support contract with Plum, you should contact your sales representative regarding this issue.

Regards,
Plum Support
Last edited by support on Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.

sseth@thecarpetpros.com

Post by sseth@thecarpetpros.com »

Yes, I mean disable callee type detection for our outbound. I spoke to Ryan Peterson my sales representative and and he said that my support is activated. One more question, Can we turn this feature back on later on, if needed?

support

email IVR support for changes to account

Post by support »

Hi,

To have call type detection disabled for your account, please send an e-mail to support@plumvoice.com with your 8-digit customer ID attached in the subject line and a short paragraph in the body of your e-mail asking for callee type detection to be disabled along with your IVR hosting account name.

About your second question, yes, this IVR feature can be enabled again later on if you wish.

Regards,
Plum Support