We've Moved! Please visit our new and improved forum over at our new portal: https://portal.plumvoice.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

Plum VoiceXML interpreter & IIS web/app server....

Questions and answers about Plum iOn systems

Moderators: admin, support

jrmatthies

Plum VoiceXML interpreter & IIS web/app server....

Post by jrmatthies »

I have a copy of SQL 7.0.....can I use DB as backend for IIS 5.x web/app server?

Or, do I need to upgrade to SQL 2000 due to XML support in SQL 2000?

support

Re: Plum VoiceXML IVR interpreter & IIS web/app server..

Post by support »

Yes, you should be able to use SQL 7.0 with your webserver, provided that:
a) there is a route between the database and the webserver
b) your web/app server supports a SQL database driver, or failing that, a DB/2 compliant driver

Hope This helps with your IVR needs...

breetlee6666

Re: Plum VoiceXML interpreter & IIS web/app server....

Post by breetlee6666 »

As I understand it, when I make dnis changes in the administrator, I need to restart the plum voice portal. After choosing "Immediate Shutdown" to stop it and "Start Plum VP" to start it, it never seems to come back up correctly. In order to get plumvp working again, I have to stop it, restart the dialogic service and then start the plumvp again. Is there a solution for this?
ahsan

support

Re: Plum VoiceXML interpreter & IIS web/app server....

Post by support »

Hi,

The behavior you are describing is atypical of an iOn server. To receive further assistance, please submit a ticket to Plum Support by sending an email to support@plumgroup.com. Remember to include your customer ID in the subject line of your email.

From there, our support team will continue to diagnose this issue. Please note that an engineer may require remote access to your iOn box in order to continue the diagnosis.

Regards,
Plum Support