We've Moved! Please visit our new and improved forum over at our new portal: https://portal.plumvoice.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

What is a linefailure callee type?

Questions and answers about Plum iOn systems

Moderators: admin, support

Rich

What is a linefailure callee type?

Post by Rich »

Over the past few months of call campaigns I have had 412 calls result in a linefailure callee type. If I call these numbers myself I reach someone. So what is a linefailure?

Thanks

support

Re: What is a linefailure callee type?

Post by support »

Hi Rich,

In general, the callee type status, "linefailure", means that there was some failure in reaching the callee's line during the outbound call attempt.

There are many possible reasons that could generate a callee type status of "linefailure", one of which could be incorrectly formatting the tel: URL format when entering the phone_number for your outbound call attempt.

We also advise that you check with our support team (support@plumgroup.com) when you receive a "linefailure" status as they may be able to check the outbound logs (given that the call happened within a recent time ago) to see what may have caused that status. When contacting support, please make sure to include your 8-digit customer ID in the subject line. This 8-digit customer ID can be found within your support contract with Plum.

Regards,
Plum Support

honeyfree

Re: What is a linefailure callee type?

Post by honeyfree »

There are many possible reasons that could generate a callee type status of "linefailure", one of which could be incorrectly formatting the tel: URL format when entering the phone_number for your outbound call attempt.
"Honey"