Page 1 of 1
Call Reporting for Self Hosted System
Posted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:12 pm
What is the URL of the call reporting module? We host the PlumVoice application at our own site.
Re: Call Reporting for Self Hosted System
Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:35 am
There is no specific URL for the reporting module for Plum iOn systems. To generate reports, point your web browser at the IVR's IP address and enter your credentials to log in. From there:
1) Select "Session Logs" from the "Plum Voice Portals" menu.
2) You will use Aggregate Session Logs for report generation.
3) Select your time frame in the Aggregate Session Logs. Choose your time frame for "Start" by using the drop-down menus for month, day, and time. Next, select your time frame for "End". Again, use the drop-down menus for month, day, and time.
4) Click the "View Report" button.
5) A new window will open with your generated report. The default "Interval" for this report is Monthly.
6) To choose an "Interval" other than Monthly, use the drop-down menu to select Weekly, Daily, or Hourly. Then click the "Create Report" button.
7) To save a report, click the "Save As" button and the report page will be saved.