We've Moved! Please visit our new and improved forum over at our new portal: https://portal.plumvoice.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

Account Balance Data Source

Questions and answers about Plum Pre-built Applications

Moderators: admin, support

dieselday12

Account Balance Data Source

Post by dieselday12 »

Please can you tell me how I can simply connect the Pre-Built Account Balance to an external editable Data source or remote WSDL url. I want to be able to add/delete account number, pin and account balance.

support

IVR issue- Connect Pre-Built Acct Balance app to remote WSDL

Post by support »

Hi,

To connect your Pre-Built Account Balance IVR application to a remote WSDL URL, first click on the "Data Source" tab. Next, click the radio button for "Remote WSDL URL" and enter your WSDL URL.

You can click on "Click here to download the example WSDL" to view the WSDL that you will have to implement on your IVR application server.

Regards,
Plum Support
Last edited by support on Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

dieselday12

Post by dieselday12 »

How can I create a remote WSDL? Can I just use an excel sheet hosted on a webspace?

Please tell me how I an do this. I don't know how to create a WSDL or the language to use. You could give me the code and I will upload it somewhere and put the address in the space given.

support

server side scripting know-how needed for IVR prebuilt apps

Post by support »

Hi,

In order to use this prebuilt IVR application, you will need to have some experience with server side scripting. If you do not understand how to make use of a WSDL, you should probably contact your sales representative about purchasing Plum's IVR customization services to build out a tool for you to manage your data.

Regards,
Plum Support