We've Moved! Please visit our new and improved forum over at our new portal: https://portal.plumvoice.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

Importing .wav files

Questions and answers about Plum Pre-built Applications

Moderators: admin, support

Sarah

Importing .wav files

Post by Sarah »

I am building a new site for my client based upon an existing IVR service they have running with another IVR vendor. I want this to be as transparent and painless as possible for the client.
Currently their main greeting or "welcome" is composed of three seperate sound files:
1: Welcome...
2: To find...press 1
3: Fore more info....press 2

Can I upload all three files into your welcome area or do I need to edit them together into one long file? Currently I am just overwriting one file when I try to upload more than one.

support

importing .wav files onto IVR platform

Post by support »

Hi Sarah,

To answer your question, yes, you would have to edit these 3 audio files into 1 long audio file for the IVR system so that they all get played in the intro/welcome prompt of the pre-built template IVR callflow.

Regards,
Plum Support
Last edited by support on Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sarah

Welcome greeting

Post by Sarah »

OK...how do I setup a "go to" feature within the Welcome area, especially if I splice all three files into one, i.e.

To find a location near you, please press one (how do I setup where they go to when they press 1?....If you would like more information please press 2, etc.

support

contact IVR sales rep for a custom application

Post by support »

Hi,

It sounds like you're looking more for a custom IVR application since our pre-built IVR application templates do not allow for you to do this.

Our IVR sales representatives can speak further to this IVR issue. To contact them, please send an e-mail to sales@plumvoice.com or call 866-907-5651

Regards,
Plum Support

Rosette Bravo

Re: Importing .wav files

Post by Rosette Bravo »

Sorry, but the IVR code for the pre-built IVR application, Account Balance, is not available for viewing as it is already a pre-defined phone application, so the IVR code cannot be modified.