We've Moved! Please visit our new and improved forum over at our new portal: https://portal.plumvoice.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

Longitudinal Survey

Questions and answers about Plum Survey

Moderators: admin, support

Jeff.Jasko@philips.com

Longitudinal Survey

Post by Jeff.Jasko@philips.com »

I am trying to use the system to give my participants the option of either a web based or IVR based daily journal with about 10 questions. I am unclear what link the participants will use each day so that we can track who has responded and who hasn't. I don't want to have a daily outbound call to every participant, but I do want to run a report each week and see who had not been participating and do an outbound call to those missing participants. Can somebody clarify the best procedure to follow to accomplish the goals I'm describing and explain which parts might be difficult.

Thanks,

support

IVR outbound campaign

Post by support »

Hi Jeff,

If you decide to give your participants the option of taking an IVR survey either by web or by phone, you would have to add a required question in your IVR survey asking for the participant's name as we don't have a way of tracking individuals in this way (you would only be able to see the participant's IP Address if they answered via web or the participant's phone number if they answered via phone).

Then, after going through your summary reports to see who's responded to your IVR survey, you could start an outbound campaign to call those who did not participate in your IVR survey by creating them as contacts. As you might see, the difficulty with this process is that you have to manually go through your summary reports to see who has responded to your IVR survey and who hasn't.

The only way you would be able to track respondents easily is by using the outbound campaign to call every participant and the campaign manager would allow you to see who has answered your survey and who hasn't. The difficulties with this implementation are that every participant would be called and they would not have the option of taking the survey via web.

Hope this answers your questions.

Regards,
Plum Support