We've Moved! Please visit our new and improved forum over at our new portal: https://portal.plumvoice.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

Uploading Audio Difficulty Today

Questions and answers about Plum Survey

Moderators: admin, support

OSV

Uploading Audio Difficulty Today

Post by OSV »

Hello Support,

I was trying to upload audio where I go to the audio screen, click upload audio, select record and it asks for a phone # to call.

I have attempted this twice today with two different phone #'s to call back but both times the phone never rang. This has worked all other days that I needed to do this. I am not sure what the problem could be from my end, so I wanted to bring it to your attention.

Please let me know if you need more information from my end.

Sincerly,
OSV

support

IVR survey issue being looked into

Post by support »

Hi OSV,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

We have confirmed this behavior on your IVR survey account. We are currently looking into this IVR problem and will let you know once we have resolved the IVR issue.

Regards,
Plum Support
Last edited by support on Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

support

IVR outbound service misconfigured

Post by support »

Hi,

This IVR issue has now been resolved. The IVR outbound service for your IVR account had been misconfigured, which was affecting the ability to do IVR audio recordings by phone.

We apologize for this inconvenience.

Regards,
Plum Support
Last edited by support on Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.

OSV

Post by OSV »

Thank you for the assistance.

Sincerely,
OSV

avirani

Successful audio upload reverts back

Post by avirani »

We have 2 surveys with several audio prompts each. I have been able to upload audio recordings for all except 1. This particular one uploads fine and I can even play it back but as soon as I click done the recording just disappears. If I upload, play back, then go to a different survey page and then come back the audio recording has reverted back to "Upload"

I have no idea what is going on.

support

IVR survey account name needed to rectify issue

Post by support »

Hi Avirani,

Could you please private message us your IVR survey account name, your IVR survey's name and the particular prompt that you are having trouble uploading an IVR recording to?

Regards,
Plum Support
Last edited by support on Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.

support

IVR issue with using quotes within the question text

Post by support »

Hi Avirani,

We have looked into this IVR issue and confirmed the behavior you described as a problem with quotes being used within the question text. Our IVR developers have been notified and are currently working to resolve the IVR issue.

As a workaround for the IVR issue for now, you could remove the quotes from your question text and then upload the recording again.

Hope this helps.

EDIT: This IVR issue was resolved on Sep. 14, 2009. Quotes in question text now do not interfere with audio uploads.

Regards,
Plum Support