We've Moved! Please visit our new and improved forum over at our new portal: https://portal.plumvoice.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

How to display multiple value in Survey tool

Questions and answers about Plum Survey

Moderators: admin, support

wzhang09

How to display multiple value in Survey tool

Post by wzhang09 »

Hi,

In survey tool, if the customer submit his ID number (14 digets), how we can (1) retrieve it from database and (2) compare his ID with what we have in database, (3) reply the ID is match or not.

Moreover, if the customer's ID matches what we have in database, we need to (1) retrieve his address, (2) display his address and (3) allow him to correct his address (4) store updated address in database.

Please help me how to configure above in survey tool.

Thanks!

support

documents that work well with Plum IVR survey

Post by support »

Hi,

Please refer to the documentation on the SOAP Webservice question to get started on integrating an IVR survey with your database. You may also find the documentation on coding a SOAP webservice that works with Plum IVR Survey useful.

If your SOAP webservice returns two different values depending on acceptance or rejection, you can then add skip logic to move to different pages of the IVR survey. This is described in the first link above.

Could you please clarify what you mean by "display his address"? Are you attempting to build a phone IVR survey or a web IVR survey? To speak dynamic text to the customer you can use the subdialog question type.
Last edited by support on Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.

wzhang09

Post by wzhang09 »

Thanks for your reply. Here are my questions:
1. Could you please send me the sample code to support my former question (1), (2) and (3) assuming my database name is "MyDB" and table name is "MyTable" and in "MyTable" we have "ClaimID", "ClaimerName", "ClaimerAddress".

2. Once we have the SOAP XML/PHP code, how to upload to your website server?

This is a key project in my company and we already signed non-disclosure agreement with Plum Voice, please help ASAP.

Thanks!

support

link help to build SOAP service compatible with IVR survey

Post by support »

Hi,

You can use the sample code linked to previously to get started on building a SOAP service compatible with Plum IVR Survey. Setting an IVR webservice up requires some web development knowledge; if you are using our sample IVR code you will need to know some PHP. If you do have developer resources, they should be able to get started using the IVR code at the link above and the database functions documented by PHP.net. However, if you'd like Plum to help in setting this up for you, you should contact your sales representative to discuss purchasing professional services for custom IVR development
Regards,
Plum Support