We've Moved! Please visit our new and improved forum over at our new portal: https://portal.plumvoice.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

Skip Logic

Questions and answers about Plum Survey

Moderators: admin, support

SonMakai

Skip Logic

Post by SonMakai »

I have a skip logic question on 3 of my pages and only 1 of them is working. What am I doing wrong?

support

Re: Skip Logic

Post by support »

Hi,

Could you please tell us the survey name of your survey where you are experiencing this issue? This would help us in better troubleshooting this issue.

Regards,
Plum Support

SonMakai

Post by SonMakai »

The survey name is "Demo"

Question #2 on both pages 2 and 3 are my skip logic and does not work. These two should skip to page 4.

support

Post by support »

Hi,

We've looked into your skip logic issue and the behavior you're experiencing is correct in terms of how question skip logic is implemented for Plum Survey.

For example, on page 2 of your "demo" survey, you have 12 questions, with question 2 implementing question skip logic to go to page 4 of your survey if a "No" response is given. However, the way that skip logic works is that even when a "No" response is given for question 2, the survey will first finish asking all the questions for that survey page before implementing the question skip logic to go to page 4.

If you wish to change this behavior in your survey, you should list questions 1 and 2 on one page and questions 3 through 12 on another page in your survey.

Hope this clarifies your issue.

Regards,
Plum Support