We've Moved! Please visit our new and improved forum over at our new portal: https://portal.plumvoice.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

Built-in Recordings Modification

Questions and answers about Plum Survey

Moderators: admin, support

rlevine

Built-in Recordings Modification

Post by rlevine »

Hello,

I would like to know if there is a way to delete or modify a built-in recording for my IVR survey. For example, as opposed to having the automated voice say "To select '0' times, press '0'" for a response, can I modify that built in recording to say "For 0 times, press '0'"?

Thank you.

support

Re: Built-in Recordings Modification

Post by support »

Hi,

It is possible to overwrite the built-in IVR statements if you are using recordings. You would need to replace the built-in wordings using your own phrasing. For example, create a recording which says "For" and insert that into the "To select:" built-in. It is not possible, however, to replace the TTS phrasing used by the IVR survey tool.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Plum Support

rlevine

Post by rlevine »

Thank you for your response. How can I delete a built in response? Once I go to the "upload and record audio" section, I am not sure what functions to use in order to delete a built in response or upload a new response.

Thank you

support

Post by support »

Hi,

There is no function to delete the built-in IVR responses. To "delete" these statements you would want to either mute the built-in statement or upload an audio file that contains silence so the user does not hear these statements. These options are under the "Action" column within the Upload and Record Audio page.

Regards,
Plum Support