We've Moved! Please visit our new and improved forum over at our new portal: https://portal.plumvoice.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

URL Creation

Questions and answers about Plum Survey

Moderators: admin, support

gregoryclark

URL Creation

Post by gregoryclark »

Greetings!!! I was hoping I could receive an answer to my inquire: How does one create multiple URLs for online survey? From what I was told you cannot launch directly from plumvoice, but must create an email blast through an external program. First, is that correct, or can you send email invites with link through plumvoice directly? If you are using an external program for email invite, say a Mail Merge through Microsoft Word, how do you create unique URLs to pipe/attach to emails for respondents to use? Obviously, you cannot use the one URL listed under the deploy drop down tab, right? How does one generate unique URLs for online-based survey?

Thank you

support

Re: URL Creation

Post by support »

Hi Gregory,

Each online survey only has one URL. In your email invite, you can link to the URL listed under the survey's deploy tab. We assume the reason you want multiple URLs for one survey is to identify individual respondents. If this is the case, you should include identifying questions in your survey, such as asking for a unique ID, email address, or any other identifying data.

Regards,
Plum Support

gregoryclark

Post by gregoryclark »

How do you collect data for an Email launched survey? Can you create a campaign, or do you have to sort through individual responses of the survey when completed online? Hopefully this makes sense. In other words, is there a way to capture all of the emailed respondents' surveys into one group?

Thanks you

support

Post by support »

Hi Gregory,

You can create a report and filter by response method. If you only want to look at results from the email launched survey, you can view only web response results.