We've Moved! Please visit our new and improved forum over at our new portal: https://portal.plumvoice.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

Online Survey--Matrix Table Formatting

Questions and answers about Plum Survey

Moderators: admin, support

gregoryclark

Online Survey--Matrix Table Formatting

Post by gregoryclark »

Greetings!!! I have yet another question. For the online version of a survey when you have a matrix question, how can you shade every other sub-question or add a line between the sub-questions in order to distinguish each question from one another? It is hard to know for which sub-question you are responding to because of this. I was informed through the support line I could send a version or grant access to my survey to have the .css doc formatted to have a line or shading in order to denote each question more clearly. Is this correct? Otherwise, can you provide the programming steps or information on how to create a line or shading scheme for each sub-question in a matrix table for online survey version?

Thank you

support

Re: Online Survey--Matrix Table Formatting

Post by support »

Hi Gregory,

There are templates you can choose from that do have lines and alternating colors between each sub-question. You can access these under your survey's web options.

If you would like more control, there is also the style editor under web options where you can add borders and alternating colors.

If you would like even more precise control, you will need write your own CSS stylesheet.