We've Moved! Please visit our new and improved forum over at our new portal: https://portal.plumvoice.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

IVR Survey on 0-10 Scale

Questions and answers about Plum Survey

Moderators: admin, support

EIGEF

IVR Survey on 0-10 Scale

Post by EIGEF »

Hello. I currently use Plum Voice as my IVR provider for a survey. The survey is currently on a 0-9 scale; however, I plan to change the scale to 0-10. From what I can tell, Plum can accommodate customers rating a '10' on a telephone. Is there a way to have the customers verify that they meant to rate us as a '0', '1', or '10' before moving on to the next question? I am concerned that customers may press '1' and not have enough time to press the '0' for a '10'. Is enough time given to customers to press both numbers? I have many elderly customers and just want to make sure this isn't too confusing for them. Thanks!

support

Re: IVR Survey on 0-10 Scale

Post by support »

Hi,

You are correct that we accommodate scales that include 2-digit numbers, so a scale from 0-10 should work. Regarding input verification, you will want to click “More options” at the bottom of your scale question, and under “Verify answer:” change the option to “Yes.” In Survey, callers have 3 seconds to input a second digit before their input is recorded. In your case, callers will need to enter the ‘0’ of ‘10’ within three seconds. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Plum Support

EIGEF

Post by EIGEF »

Thank you for your reply. I just have one additional question. Is the three second time limit adjustable if I find the customers need a little more time? Thanks again!

support

Post by support »

Hi,

Unfortunately, the three second timeout is not adjustable. We apologize if this is an inconvenience. Please let us know if you have further questions.

Regards,
Plum Support