We've Moved! Please visit our new and improved forum over at our new portal: https://portal.plumvoice.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

not all data is being captured

Questions and answers about Plum Survey

Moderators: admin, support

kdbwgr

not all data is being captured

Post by kdbwgr »

We are doing the final testing of our outbound survey and about 1/3 of the time when we fully complete the survey and reach the thank you text and hang up, we get status of survey started but not completed, no data captured. We have the master survey set to capture any data, not just completes, but we are still experiencing this problem. I need to know what to do to remedy this. I can't launch the study with the potential for lost data from customers.

support

Re: not all data is being captured

Post by support »

Hi,

Regarding this issue, please note that if you are using the "Subdialog" question type in your master surveys to reference other surveys, those other surveys must also have this option, "Save any responses that were collected", selected for "On premature hangup" in order for the data to be saved.

Documentation on how to do this can be found here: http://survey.plumvoice.com/admin/docs/ ... ne_Options

From there, to view the data, you would look at the specific surveys that are referenced in the "Subdialog" question types of your master surveys.

Regards,
Plum Support

kdbwgr

Post by kdbwgr »

I cannot get to those options in my sub surveys now that they are deployed. Does this mean that i need to clone those surveys in order to go into edit mode and check those settings and make sure they are set to capture all data?

support

Post by support »

Hi,

We've received word from you account manager these these settings were changed for you. If you have any further questions, please follow up with your account manager.

Regards,
Plum Support