We've Moved! Please visit our new and improved forum over at our new portal: https://portal.plumvoice.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

Custom Intro

Questions and answers about Plum Survey

Moderators: admin, support

gregoryclark

Custom Intro

Post by gregoryclark »

Greetings...

Question: I am simply creating a campaign to contact a list of individuals with a recorded reminder message. All the message will say is who we are representing, a reminder message, and information on where to go in order to complete survey. We are not collecting any data or presenting any survey content through PlumVoice; we are simply needing to conduct a dialing campaign with recorded reminder message.

What is the best approach? Should I just create a Custom Intro with uploaded sound file, or do I need to create a question? What is the best and most effective way of launching a reminder message campaign? If the campaign just includes intro message will the call disconnect appropriately?

Thanks!!!

support

Re: Custom Intro

Post by support »

Hi,

Yes it is possible to set up a reminder message campaign through Survey. We recommended that you have a survey with a single prompt question type, and then record two messages, one for the intro and one for the prompt. Your intro message can say "This is ____ with a reminder about ____ . Press 1 to continue." and your prompt message can hold the reminder you wish to relay to your user.

You can also set a custom intro message by going to "Phone Options" in your survey's settings. For more information, please refer to the documentation.

Regards,
Plum Support