We've Moved! Please visit our new and improved forum over at our new portal: https://portal.plumvoice.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

Ergonomics of audio file uploads

Questions and answers about Plum Survey

Moderators: admin, support

roricka

Ergonomics of audio file uploads

Post by roricka »

Alrighty then -- the last post I made just disappeared. Let's see if I have any better luck this time! Here's my issue. I am uploading about 185 short voice files for Plum Survey. This seems like it must be a fairly normal activity for people using this tool. When I click Upload, I get a dialog that says "Please select an MP3/WAV file:" and there are 3 buttons. Choose File, Upload, and Cancel. Since I am doing this so many times, I am hoping for as many shortcuts as I can find. Here's one -- the button that has the FOCUS here should be "Choose File". But it isn't -- it's "Upload". So if I just press the spacebar I get an error. I am forced to use my mouse and click on "Choose File".

Suggestion for Plum Survey developers: change the focus on this dialog to "Choose File".

Thank you!

Rory

support

Re: Ergonomics of audio file uploads

Post by support »

Hi Rory,

Thanks for your suggestion regarding the design of the audio file uploads page.

We've added your request to our internal feature request page to be considered for future implementations of Plum Survey.

Regards,
Plum Support