We've Moved! Please visit our new and improved forum over at our new portal: https://portal.plumvoice.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

Default settings thoughts

Questions and answers about Plum Fuse development

Moderators: admin, support

wrothman@dealermagic.net

Default settings thoughts

Post by wrothman@dealermagic.net »

There doesn't appear to be default setting capabilities. Could make life much easier. For example, if yes/no was, by default, both touch and voice. Global corrections or find-replace would also be nice to have. Groupings of application pairs or groups could help if global corrections were available. I could go on. For fact-checking, it would be helpful to have a "start here". The repetition for error checking can be mind-numbing in longer scripts. You may want to start a wish-list thread.
DMIVS

support

feature requests for SynApps IVR

Post by support »

Hi Wayne,

This is why we love having beta testers like you. We enjoy getting feedback on bugs that you encounter and feature requests that could possibly improve SynApps.

About your example on the "Yes or No" module, the default setting is set to DTMF only (meaning that the user is allowed to enter inputs by touch only). This is indicated by the DMTF/ASR toggler showing a hand pressing a button (showing that DTMF is enabled) and a red line going through the face that is speaking (showing that ASR is disabled).

About default settings, there are application settings for Default Error Handling, Input Timeouts and Sensitivity, Sound and Feel, and Post-Call Processing. To adjust those settings you can click on the "Configure" tab (located to the top-right of the application workspace). From there, you can click on the "Settings" tab.

For your other feature requests, we have passed these on to our SynApps development team for consideration. Please let us know if you have any other bugs/feedback to report while testing SynApps.

Regards,
Plum Support

wrothman@dealermagic.net

Features

I forgot the most important feature - Printing. I've been screen-capturing and creating multipage pdfs for review. Very time consuming. I am reminded by my associate (as he tests) of unwired nodes that are not obvious in the looking. It would be nice to have a button to test that might show a flashing unwired node or other obvious error. That could save lots of iterations of runs and re-runs
DMIVS

support

Post by support »

Added to our feature request tracking page.

Thanks,
Plum Support

wrothman@dealermagic.net

Another feature or enhancement

Not sure your software permits, but it would be sweet if I could mouse over a module and see the underlying settings. For instance, I just had to go over all my recorded modules to see if I had set the beep.
DMIVS