We've Moved! Please visit our new and improved forum over at our new portal: https://portal.plumvoice.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

You are not authorized message

Questions and answers about Plum Fuse development

Moderators: admin, support

wrothman@dealermagic.net

You are not authorized message

Post by wrothman@dealermagic.net »

I'm getting bounced out of Synapps with some frequency today. While editing an app and attempting to call, I'm getting a message that I am not authorized and presented a login page. It also happened a number of times when I was attempting to create a campaign.
DMIVS

wrothman@dealermagic.net

Re: You are not authorized message

Also not authorized to save changes to an app
DMIVS

wrothman@dealermagic.net

When I did login so I could save the app. The version number was significantly incremented from 22.6 to 23.1
Apparently it is kicking me out, but saving the app. Then when I make more changes to what it wouldn't let me save, it increments the version.
DMIVS

wrothman@dealermagic.net

I lost most of the changes I made Friday as the application overwrote an earlier revision. I noticed today that the was an extraordinary amount of time to autosave a revision. Thought I might lose those too.
DMIVS

support

Post by support »

Hi Wayne,

We have been unable to replicate this issue. We are reviewing the login code to find any mistakes that we may have missed in our previous checks. Have you been able to replicate this issue with any consistency? We're sorry about any loss within your applications.

Regards,
Plum Support