We've Moved! Please visit our new and improved forum over at our new portal: https://portal.plumvoice.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

Insight Survey Method Capabilities

Questions and answers about Plum Insight

Moderators: admin, support

julittle

Insight Survey Method Capabilities

Post by julittle »

- Currently I email links of surveys to my target audience or I simply have those surveying call in to include their responses. Is it possible to push surveys via text? Some of our employee population does not have email, though they do have phones that we could text with a link to a survey, etc.
- Do I have access to multiple call-in numbers if we did continue to have employees call in? We are looking to survey different populations simultaneously, so would like them to call in to different phone numbers to record their results.

support

Re: Insight Survey Method Capabilities

Post by support »

Hello,

While Plum Insight does not have native support for SMS, Plum DEV (our API platform) does. With Plum DEV you can programmatically send SMS messages which would include a link to the Insight web survey. Insight survey automatically scale for mobile web browsers so the standard link for the web survey will work. If you don't already have access to Plum DEV you can reach out to your sales person or account manager to get a free account for testing.

Regards,
Plum Support

support

Re: Insight Survey Method Capabilities

Post by support »

Hello,

Apologies for not answering your second question. Yes, Insight can provide access to multiple numbers and those numbers can be assigned to any deployed survey. When you edit a deployment you have the option to add multiple numbers for that particular survey.

Regards,
Plum Support