We've Moved! Please visit our new and improved forum over at our new portal: https://portal.plumvoice.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

Fire wall issue

Questions and answers about Plum Insight

Moderators: admin, support

JohnB

Fire wall issue

Post by JohnB »

Anyone run into an issue with their organizations' fire wall flagging the plum site as phishing or malware ? I'm trying to work through the issue to show my IT Dept the site is safe. Any pointers ? Thanks in advance!

support

Re: Fire wall issue

Post by support »

Hi John,

We have not had anyone run into issues like this, so we would like to ask what your IT Department sees. Can you provide specific details about why our site was flagged as a malware host or phishing site?

Thanks,
Plum Support

JohnB

Post by JohnB »

We are using Cisco FirePower firewall. I have no issues viewing the site until I attempt to login then the firewall blocks the site saying its known malware/phishing. I'm confident this is in error. Is this something that should be reported to Cisco? I want to use your Plum Voice but I need the issue resolved.

support

Post by support »

Hi John,

Our website is neither a phishing scam nor a malware host - there's not much for our Plum Operations team to do to alter the miscategorization being done by the Cisco firewalls. If you can provide us with specific details about why our site was flagged as such, we can attempt to assist you with explaining why your Cisco firewalls are mistaken. Alternatively, you could ask your security team to whitelist our website.

Regards,
Plum Support