We've Moved! Please visit our new and improved forum over at our new portal: https://portal.plumvoice.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

Outbound calling

Questions and answers about IVR programming for Plum DEV

Moderators: admin, support

ucsur

Outbound calling

Post by ucsur »

Outbound calling does not seem to be working efficiently? It took 23 minutes to place a call that I posted at 9am today? Help!!!
Pitt Survey Research
UCSUR

support

issue being handled by IVR outbound developers

Post by support »

Hi,

Your IVR issue is currently being handled by our IVR outbound developers and a support ticket has been opened for you. For further IVR issues regarding this, please e-mail support@plumvoice.com with your customer ID in the subject line.

Regards,
Plum Support
Last edited by support on Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ucsur

Post by ucsur »

Working with support on this issue now.
Pitt Survey Research
UCSUR

nsiram

Outbound calling

Post by nsiram »

Our company is evaluating PlumVoice for our solution and I recently signed up for a Developer account.
I am trying to test the outbound calling queuecall Web Service on your website and it does not seem to work.

support

IVR outbound system is paused for your account

Post by support »

Hi,

Looking at your IVR outbound account, we noticed that your IVR campaign status is paused. To unpause your IVR campaign, go to Developer Tools->Outbound Calling-> and click on the "Start" button under "Campaign Status".

This should allow you to test IVR outbound for your account. Here is more information on Plum's IVR Outbound System: http://www.plumvoice.com/docs/dev/plumd ... nddevguide

Regards,
Plum Support