We've Moved! Please visit our new and improved forum over at our new portal: https://portal.plumvoice.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

illegal version 2.1?

Questions and answers about IVR programming for Plum DEV

Moderators: admin, support

scott.dallamura

illegal version 2.1?

Post by scott.dallamura »

i've suddenly started receiving "bad fetch" errors regarding vxml 2.1. the error looks something like

line 2, column 21 - illegal version

line 2 in my vxml looks like

<vxml version="2.1">

my vxml passes the validation test with flying colors. it is only when i call the test number and actually run my script that the error is reported.

i am using version 2.1 because i need to use the <data> element, which is unsupported in version 2.0. version 2.1 and <data> were working a few hours ago, and i did not change anything. does anyone know of a fix or a workaround?

support

IVR systems will have VXML 2.1 features

Post by support »

Hello,

Plum is currently in the process of deploying it's VoiceXML 2.1 platform on all of it's IVR servers. In order to maintain a smooth transition we are doing this over then next several weeks. As such until the transition is complete there is no guarantee that you will be accessing an IVR system with the new VoiceXML 2.1 features. If you require early access to a team of dedicated VoiceXML 2.1 servers please contact our sales team about getting another phone number for these IVR systems.

Hope This Helps,
Plum Support