We've Moved! Please visit our new and improved forum over at our new portal: https://portal.plumvoice.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

Send SIP Call ID to web service after transfer

Questions and answers about IVR programming for Plum DEV

Moderators: admin, support

dkanenbt

Send SIP Call ID to web service after transfer

Post by dkanenbt »

Hello,

I am working on a system where I need to use a RESTful API command to attach data about the caller to their SIP Call ID after they are transferred to the system. From what I can tell it looks like I can attach data after the call is transferred but I can't find any way to access the SIP Call ID of the caller.

Is it possible to get the SIP Call ID of the caller?

If not are there any plans to add this functionality?

Thanks,

David

support

Re: Send SIP Call ID to web service after transfer

Post by support »

Hi David,

Currently, it is not possible to get the SIP call ID of the caller. However, we have added this to our internal feature request list to be considered for future releases of the platform, but there is on if and when this feature would be implemented.

Regards,
Plum Support

dkanenbt

Post by dkanenbt »

Thanks for the reply.

I just discovered that Plum Fuse has it's own message board. I actually meant to ask the question in regards to Plum Fuse. Do you know if Plum Fuse allows the SIP Call ID to be accessed or should I ask on the Plum Fuse board?

Thanks,

David

support

Post by support »

Hi David,

Yes, for Fuse-related questions, we ask that you please post your questions to our Fuse forum located at: http://quickfuseapps.com/forum/index.php

But, to answer your question, Fuse currently does not have the SIP call ID available either.

Regards,
Plum Support

dkanenbt

Post by dkanenbt »

Thanks for answering my question even though I'm on the wrong board :D

Going forward, I'll make sure my Fuse related questions are asked on the Fuse board.

Thanks!

David