We've Moved! Please visit our new and improved forum over at our new portal: https://portal.plumvoice.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

speedvsaccuracy

Questions and answers about IVR programming for Plum DEV

Moderators: admin, support

sightplan

speedvsaccuracy

Post by sightplan »

I see that your hosted platform does not support the speedvsaccuracy property when using OSR3. I wanted to ask:

1) Do you expose this property setting to paying production customers?
2) Is this property available when using the Nuance 9 ASR?
3) Do you allow setting any of the nuance.client or .EP (endpointer) property settings, and if so how would I invoke them on the Plum platform?
4) Barring the availability of these, what Plum-specific settings (if any) are available to developers to increase accuracy?

Thanks,

Matt

support

Re: speedvsaccuracy

Post by support »

Hi Matt,

Unfortunately, we do not offer any adjustment of the speedvsaccuracy property nor any of the nuance.client/.EP property settings to our customers.

The ASR for our hosting platform is set to run in balanced mode for all of our customers. Coupled with careful grammar design, and perhaps the adjustment of the "confidencelevel" property, we find that our ASR performs very well for most IVR applications.

If you are currently experiencing problems with ASR accuracy, please provide a few examples so that we can assist you further.

Regards,
Plum Support