We've Moved! Please visit our new and improved forum over at our new portal: https://portal.plumvoice.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

Call logs does not show all calls

Questions and answers about IVR programming for Plum DEV

Moderators: admin, support

aravindm

Call logs does not show all calls

Post by aravindm »

Hi,
I am facing problem in call logs. In hosting.plumgroup.com, I am not getting the recent calls or current calls properly. If i place few inbound calls, it displays only 1 call in recent call logs after an hour. It is very difficult to debug the IVR application. Please assist.

Thanks,
Aravind

support

Re: Call logs does not show all calls

Post by support »

Hi,

Your call logs should be available in your recent calls table upon conclusion of the call. In your hosting account, if you click the "Call Logs" navigation link at the top of the page and then click "Recent Calls" you should be presented with a table of your recent calls, and the Call Log column should provide you a link to the log itself. The call should always appear after your call concludes. The only thing we can think of in which you might not have been seeing you logs right away would be if you accidentally had something set in the "Search" box that did not match any of the values in the table, and therefore you were not seeing any logs that matched your search field. Related to the Current Call logs, this only ever displays the active calls on any of the numbers in your hosting account, so this will only ever show a value if someone is actively connected to your app.

Hopefully that helps, but please let us know the steps you are taking to see this behavior (where you're navigating in the hosting site, etc) and we'd be happy to look into this further if there is still an issue.

Regards,
Plum Support