We've Moved! Please visit our new and improved forum over at our new portal: https://portal.plumvoice.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

Major Issue with ASR 9.0

Questions and answers about IVR programming for Plum DEV

Moderators: admin, support

headpill

Major Issue with ASR 9.0

Post by headpill »

Hello Support,

ASR 9.0 Alpha/Beta both are not stable, Since i used it our stable inbound script, it stopped working and it took me few hours to figure out the cause. "Grammar" Doesn't work which is important for us.

Below is the code is/was perfectly working on ASR 3.0 but as soon as i switched to ASR 9.0, started falling apart.

We Support two mode for input Voice/DTMF, on selection of input we branch out. I have sent this email to the Account Manager from PlumVoice who looks into our account. The spare number is hooked with the stable code and you can switch ASR's to see how it reacts.

If you find any resolution let us know, what needs to be changed in below code to support ASR 9.0 or should we stick to ASR 3.0 as usual. I am putting this to forum as well.

Code: Select all

<form id="MainMenu">
<property name="sensitivity" value="0.6"/>
<property name="confidencelevel" value="0.75"/>

<field name="MainMenuselection">
<grammar type="application/srgs+xml" root="voice_options_0" mode="voice">
<rule id="voice_options_0">
    <one-of>
<item>service</item>
<item>sales</item>
<item>support</item>
    </one-of>
</rule>
</grammar>
<grammar type="application/srgs+xml" root="dtmf_options_0" mode="dtmf">
<rule id="dtmf_options_0">
    <one-of>
<item>1</item>
<item>2</item>
<item>3</item>
    </one-of>
</rule>
</grammar>

<filled>
<if cond="MainMenuselection == 1 || MainMenuselection == 'service'">
    <!-- <prompt>You selected.</prompt> -->
<goto next="#SelfService"/>
<elseif cond="MainMenuselection == 2 || MainMenuselection == 'sales'"/>
<goto next="#Sales"/>
<elseif cond="MainMenuselection == 3 || MainMenuselection == 'support'"/>
<goto next="#Support"/>
</if>
</filled>

<!-- I write No Input/No Match Code and Throw for validation error. -->

</field>
</form>

support

Re: Major Issue with ASR 9.0

Post by support »

Hello,

While we are having engineers look into this issue, is it possible you can give us more information into what exactly you are getting back for errors?

Have you made any changes from the 3.0 script to the script you have provided us with now? If so, please include that.

Could you also provide us with the number you have your application attached to and call logs?

Regards,
Plum Support

headpill

Post by headpill »

Hello,

While we are having engineers look into this issue, is it possible you can give us more information into what exactly you are getting back for errors?

- No Sir, No error that is what surprises me. I just see this when i was testing

Code: Select all

Thu 17 Mar 2016 12:14:22 PM EDT:
dtmf input: 0
Found grammar match
hypothesis #0: {SWI_literal:0} (1.0000)
received event: connection.disconnect.hangup: 
VXI::exit_element()
Call End Event
Ending session
Ending Session On Channel 3
Have you made any changes from the 3.0 script to the script you have provided us with now? If so, please include that.

No Script changes, it is at it is, also it is hooked up with the spare number on our account as discusses. Just change ASR and see the difference.

Could you also provide us with the number you have your application attached to and call logs?

I wish i can give you the number here, this is publicly view able, but Account Manager from PlumDev is aware of this issue. any other way i can give you the number?

Thanks.

support

Post by support »

Hello,

We have isolated a bug that is possibly causing the grammar issue. While our engineers are working to fix this please switch back to the ASR 3.0 engine as that was working previously.

When we have updated the 9.0 beta we will make you aware so that you may attempt to use it again.

Regards,
Plum Support