We've Moved! Please visit our new and improved forum over at our new portal: https://portal.plumvoice.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

Suggestions on Sensitivity and Condifence

Questions and answers about IVR programming for Plum DEV

Moderators: admin, support

it@acryness.com

Suggestions on Sensitivity and Condifence

Post by it@acryness.com »

We developed IVR for one of our client. They/We are facing sensitivity issues.
The voice input like the account number or first 3 letters of the last name are not being understood very well. Also the IVR is sensitive for any small voices in the background too. I tried various settings for sensitivity but was not successful.
I went through the technical blogs and saw suggestions on using dtmf(keypad) than voice in case of these sensitivity issues.
But I still want someone from tech to review our application and see if they can provide any suggestions on improving our IVR system. The vXML is there in scratchpads in my account.

support

Re: Suggestions on Sensitivity and Condifence

Post by support »

Hi,

We would recommend reading this post for several best practice suggestions for handling sensitivity issues.

If you've already tried these methods and need a resource to provide a full length application code review, unfortunately that level of service is not provided in the support forums. Here, we can provide feedback on smaller scale issues. We recommend speaking to your sales rep or account manager to inquire about this service; they will be able to help you coordinate that.

Regards,
Plum Support