We've Moved! Please visit our new and improved forum over at our new portal: https://portal.plumvoice.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

queuecalls.php and writing to the api directly

Questions and answers about IVR programming for Plum DEV

Moderators: admin, support

sheilaanderson

queuecalls.php and writing to the api directly

Post by sheilaanderson »

My company's website currently uses a simple html form to post to queuecalls.php. Our current method requires that a user downloads a file from our site and then selects it from their machine to execute the post to queuecalls.php. I need to find a way to post without the need for that user interaction. Can you provide any advise or sample code to help me achieve this? Is the creation of a file 100% necessary?

Thanks,

admin
Site Admin

Re: queuecalls.php and writing to the api directly

Post by admin »

Hi Sheila,

The creation of a file is not necessary. Our advice to you would be to allow users to enter a list of callees on a web page located where your website is hosted. This web page would then send that data to your web server, which would in turn make the REST request to our web services. If you can you provide us with details on what you are using for server-side scripting, we may be able to help you further. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Plum Support