We've Moved! Please visit our new and improved forum over at our new portal: https://portal.plumvoice.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

phone lines being crossed?

Questions and answers about IVR programming for Plum DEV

Moderators: admin, support

magicsoft

phone lines being crossed?

Post by magicsoft »

We have been getting a bunch of calls from our customers stating that our calls are telling them that their studies are at the wrong location. When I look at the call log, everything looks as though it happened correctly (all the appropriate and correct prompts were played). The only thing I can think of is that the phone lines are getting crossed, meaning that person X is actually hearing the call that was meant for person Y. We have not deployed any new code related to these calls since the end of November, and we just started hearing complaints at the end of last week. Are you aware of any issues that would explain this?

Thanks,

Andrew

support

Re: phone lines being crossed?

Post by support »

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your post.

Regarding this issue, we would recommend e-mailing our technical support team at support@plumgroup.com as this forum is mainly for developer/coding issues. Please make sure to include your 8-digit customer ID in the subject line of your e-mail.

Regards,
Plum Support

magicsoft

Re: phone lines being crossed?

Post by magicsoft »

Already did that, was just hoping that perhaps I might hear something here faster (or from someone else having a similar issue) so I'd at least know I'm not going crazy. :? :(

Andrew