We've Moved! Please visit our new and improved forum over at our new portal: https://portal.plumvoice.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

NOMATCH when voice input/end of voice output overlap

Questions and answers about IVR programming for Plum DEV

Moderators: admin, support

mparzych

NOMATCH when voice input/end of voice output overlap

Post by mparzych »

I have a VXML application I've recently ported over from BeVocal to Plum. Most things have gone quite smoothly. However, I'm experiencing one general problem throughout my application:

After a .wav file is read to me, it's waiting for voice input. Bargein is generally set to true. If I barge in, my voice is being matched to the grammar correctly. If I wait a second or so (just less) it also recognized my voice response very well. However, if I time things so I respond just as the .wav finishes being played out, I'm getting a lot of NOMATCH events. It seems like the cusp between the sound being played and input being interpreted causes some kind of interpretation quality loss.

I didn't experience this with BeVocal. I don't have any BeVocal system properties set. I'm running with sensitivity set to .60. Are there any Plum system properties I can set to help alleviate this problem?

Thanks -
Matt

support

IVR code needed to debug voice issue

Post by support »

Hi,

Could you post a snippet of IVR code that is demonstrating this voice IVR issue? It would help us better debug your IVR issue.

Regards,
Plum Support