We've Moved! Please visit our new and improved forum over at our new portal: https://portal.plumvoice.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

Goto App for Spanish content - call failing

Questions and answers about Plum Fuse+

Moderators: admin, support

cnoyes

Goto App for Spanish content - call failing

Post by cnoyes »

Question on how to branch from a language prompt question to Spanish version of program: I have a yes/no question, "For Spanish, press 1" select 1 >>> Goto App set to open new app with a simple prompt. I've selected the app and revision. Not sure what variables I would pass through at this point. Call fails after pressing 1 for Spanish. Looking at the logs: "var_1, [boolean] - Uncaught event: error.badfetch" What am I missing and this is the appropriate way to branch to Spanish content?

support

Re: Goto App for Spanish content - call failing

Post by support »

Hi, just wanted to let you know we are investigating the error.badfetch issue and we've created a copy for Plum Support, so don't be alarmed by extra applications appearing in your account!

As for how to go to Spanish content, Fuse now supports multilingual application, so you don't need to build a separate Spanish app, unless you want the Spanish application to have different branching logic than your English one. If you simply need the same application in two different languages, you can use Fuse's built-in multilingual features.

To add a language to your application, go to the audio manager (speaker icon at the top-right) and click the plus button to add a language. After saving, you can go back to the editor where you will see a language module available now. The language module will prompt the user to "Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Spanish." and then switch the language during the call as appropriate. You can see screenshots and more details here: http://www.plumvoice.com/docs/fuse/audio-manager

We'll let you know about the error.badfetch issue as soon as we have updates, thanks!