We've Moved! Please visit our new and improved forum over at our new portal: https://portal.plumvoice.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

Phone call results

Questions and answers about Plum Fuse+

Moderators: admin, support

cnoyes

Phone call results

Post by cnoyes »

Our clients will be looking for detailed call result reporting - was a call answered, no answer, sit tones, busy signal, etc? Is this on your roadmap to be able to detect/report that? Today's statuses of failed, completed, rejected: What event sets a status to rejected? Thanks!

support

Re: Phone call results

Post by support »

Right now a call answered = completed. No answers and busy signals = failed.

For every outbound call, the first prompt the callee hears is something like "You have a call from Plum Fuse, would you like to accept this call? Press 1 for yes, press 2 for no." If the callee presses 2 or hangs up, that is considered a rejected call.

Right now we do not support more specific failed types, though we have added this to our internal feature request list, to be considered for a future release.

cnoyes

Post by cnoyes »

That initial prompt can be customized, correct? For example, "I'm calling from ABC company to speak with <fname>. If I have the right person please press 1. If not press 2."
If they press 2 I'd like to branch to some other content, etc.
Is that possible?

support

Post by support »

Yes, you can change it to be whatever you want. To do that, go to the audio manager. You'll see a prompt that says, "Would you like to accept this call? Press 1 for yes, or 2 for no." You can edit that to whatever prompt you want, and you can upload audio for it as well.

cnoyes

Post by cnoyes »

Thanks, I made that update. And removed the yes/no since I want first name as part of the question and the system is waiting for a 1 or 2 response before moving to the next prompt. I don't want to ask the yes/no question without adding the customer first name. For example:
Call starts with:
"This is ABC company calling with an important message for <Christine>. If I have the right person press 1. If not press 2."

Can that be set up using Fuse+ or only with dev tools?
Thanks

support

Post by support »

Unfortunately variables aren't available for the first outbound prompt currently. We've added this to our internal feature request list, for consideration for future releases.