We've Moved! Please visit our new and improved forum over at our new portal: https://portal.plumvoice.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

Initial DTMF prompt not always recognized

Questions and answers about Plum Fuse+

Moderators: admin, support

jverweij

Initial DTMF prompt not always recognized

Post by jverweij »

We have been noticing an increase in DTMF responses not being picked up and seeing more calls that are not advanced because the member cannot get past the initial prompt using DTMF.
We have not been able to replicate here but looking at our call logs there is a definite increase in the last week. I know that we can now bypass the initial prompt (to press 1 to accept the calls). I have an application though that still has this prompt on the audio page and I cannot delete it. Is that the cause? Though if this were the issue it would be happening on a regular basis and it's not. Is there that COULD be triggering that prompt though in some cases?
Can you delete that prompt from the audio page since that has been removed the flow (per your release notes)?

support

Re: Initial DTMF prompt not always recognized

Post by support »

Could you email support with this issue? Please include the following pieces of information:

1. Which application is this happening for?
2. Is this only happening for outbound, or inbound calls too?

If you have any specific issues with your app, please do email support. This support forum is more for general "how-to" questions or bugs that could apply to the entire product.