We've Moved! Please visit our new and improved forum over at our new portal: https://portal.plumvoice.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

Usage Report missing data

Questions and answers about Plum Fuse+

Moderators: admin, support

jverweij

Usage Report missing data

Post by jverweij »

Hi
I am running a usage report from Fuse+ for a deployed outbound call. Calls were placed and I see activity in the log but nothing is showing up in the usage report. I'm running it for 11/1 - current. Inbound call activity is showing up just fine in the usage report. Is there a known issue?
Thanks

support

Re: Usage Report missing data

Post by support »

Hi,

We can see the outbound calls showing up on your account's usage report from 11/1 to 11/27. Can you verify that "outbound" is selected for the tab next to the date selection tab? Are you trying to see the usage report for only one outbound call/application? We haven't encountered a situation where deployed calls only show up on the logs and not in the usage report yet. If that's the case, we will look further into it.

Regards,
Plum Support

jverweij

Post by jverweij »

Yes, when selecting outbound the call data shows up but I'm trying to filter it out by a specific outbound application. When I select the number that the outbound app is deployed to and run it for just that I don't see any data. How do I get numbers for just one particular outbound application?

support

Post by support »

Hi,

There is no current way to split up reporting results for outbound based on different applications used for outbound. For individual reporting, only inbound calls are available.

Regards,
Plum Support

jverweij

Post by jverweij »

Is that a feature that will be available at some point in the future?

support

Post by support »

Hi,

We have added this additional reporting functionality to our list of feature requests for future platform updates, but at this time there is no ETA for implementation.

Regards,
Plum Support