We've Moved! Please visit our new and improved forum over at our new portal: https://portal.plumvoice.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

How to use Stripe test keys?

Questions and answers about Plum Fuse+

Moderators: admin, support

rdeshpande

How to use Stripe test keys?

Post by rdeshpande »

We have a live Stripe account account processing transactions outside of Fuse.

We would like to test a Fuse flow with our test credentials so that we can use test card numbers.

Can you please outline how we can import our Stripe test keys?

support

Re: How to use Stripe test keys?

Post by support »

Hi,

After logging in go to the My Account page and expand the section titled OAuth Tokens. You should see a button for Add OAuth Token. This should redirect you to Stripe to add Fuse+ to have access to your Stripe account.

Next, go to the Deployments page. You will need to either add a new deployment or edit an existing deployment for the application you want to use with your Stripe account. In the deployment dialogue box you should see a drop-down box for Select Token.

Select the test key you linked to your account, then select a phone number and deploy.

We hope this helps, please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Plum Support

rdeshpande

Post by rdeshpande »

Thanks for the reply. Here is a message from the account owner:

the key issue is:
```After logging in go to the My Account page and expand the section titled OAuth Tokens. You should see a button for Add OAuth Token. This should redirect you to Stripe to add Fuse+ to have access to your Stripe account.
```

When we connect the account, it will only connect our live token and doesn’t give us an option to connect our test token. i’ve tried switching the stripe account to test mode and then connecting, but that still doesn’t work.

Please let us know how to proceed.

rdeshpande

Post by rdeshpande »

Hello,

Just wanted to follow up here and see if you had any guidance on how to use Stripe test keys.

Rohan