We've Moved! Please visit our new and improved forum over at our new portal: https://portal.plumvoice.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

Details on connection error and other misc errors

Questions and answers about Plum Fuse+

Moderators: admin, support

mushfek0001

Details on connection error and other misc errors

Post by mushfek0001 »

Hi,

We're testing IVR integration with one of our webservices and have been noticing some weird behavior in call logs. There are cases where there's no logs and call gets dropped. I cannot see anything in call logs hence no debugging is possible in those cases. One example is the following call
(760) 705-8888 to (888) 343-1877 on 11/25/2018 -- 02:11:01 PM
How can I get detailed error logs in such cases.

Sometimes I also see there's no call logs. There was one time when 2 days worth of logs got vanished. All these are happening when using the app named Schedule EVV (limited iteration) of account name Sazzad Rafiq (sazzad[dot]rafique[at]therapservices[dot]net).

Another question would be can I get some idea about your max concurrent call handling capacity. How many calls can one application serve parallelly?

A fast response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

support

Re: Details on connection error and other misc errors

Post by support »

Hi,

We would like to ask couple questions for clarification.

1) We see that there are other call logs in your account with the same source and destination numbers as the call example you have provided. We have put in some calls to test if we get a hang-up or if we don't see the logs afterward. We have not encountered the issue. Does this hang-up or no logs happen intermittently?

2) Can you let us know the start and end time-range of the disappeared logs?

Regards to max concurrent call handling capacity, please contact the sales department for further details.

Thanks,
Plum Support

mushfek0001

Post by mushfek0001 »

1) We see that there are other call logs in your account with the same source and destination numbers as the call example you have provided. We have put in some calls to test if we get a hang-up or if we don't see the logs afterward. We have not encountered the issue. Does this hang-up or no logs happen intermittently?
Yes, it's intermittent but often. Did you find anything on the timestamp I gave here? I get it there was multiple calls made but there are a few with <30 sec timespan and those are mostly abrupt hangups. You might want to look at those.
2) Can you let us know the start and end time-range of the disappeared logs?
I forgot the exact time but I'll post here next time it happens.

support

Post by support »

Hi,

For the timestamp and numbers you have provided, (760) 705-8888 to (888) 343-1877 on 11/25/2018 -- 02:11:01 PM, no log was found on your account's logs. The latest log we see for (760) 705-8888 to (888) 343-1877 is on 11/25/2018 -- 04:11:21 AM.

There was one log that lasted 9 seconds but the log itself had an error message “No call log was found” for 11/25/2018 -- 03:11:01 AM. That was during scheduled maintenance window, which is from 3AM ET to 6AM ET on Sundays. A maintenance notice was sent out before, but as a demo customer, you may not have received it. Other scheduled window we have is 1AM to 2AM ET. When any maintenance is required to be proceeded, we send out a notice in advance detailing the work, duration, and expected downtime (or lack thereof).

If you do not see a record of a call, then that call never reached our systems; there are no other more detailed call logs. This appears to be a carrier issue on your end and we would advise reaching out to your carrier directly. However, if you can provide specific call examples (with caller ID, dialed number and date/time/timezone) that have happened in the last 24 hours, then we can open a ticket with our carriers to diagnose further. But, thus far we have been unable to reproduce this issue.

Regards,
Plum Support