We've Moved! Please visit our new and improved forum over at our new portal: https://portal.plumvoice.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

Voice Trends for A/B split tests

Questions and answers about Plum Fuse+

Moderators: admin, support

jparnell

Voice Trends for A/B split tests

Post by jparnell »

Hello,

I see that Voice Trends can be used for running A/B script tests, and I was wondering the best way to accomplish this. How can I select a certain date range, and see the difference between test A compared to test B? Note, I explored all documentation but I didn't see any guidance on this. Thanks so much!

jparnell

Re: Voice Trends for A/B split tests

Post by jparnell »

Good morning,
Just following up on this inquiry, and hoping for a response from Plum support. Thanks!

support

Post by support »

Hello,

We apologize for the delay in the reply. Please see below for our response:

To compare the data/results, you can use the compare date function to overlay that data and see if your change on a certain date actually helped with the test numbers. For example, you can run an application for a month, then make an update to your application and have that updated version run for another month. Then, set the first date range to the first month and the second date range to the second month. That should give you two graphs you can use to compare.

To compare within the same period, you would have two different versions of the same applications deployed to different set of numbers. Then after certain period, you can compare the results with two different windows.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Regards,
Plum Support

jparnell

Post by jparnell »

Got it - thanks.