We've Moved! Please visit our new and improved forum over at our new portal: https://portal.plumvoice.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

Basic Fuse+ Questions.

Questions and answers about Plum Fuse+

Moderators: admin, support

SoundofData

Basic Fuse+ Questions.

Post by SoundofData »

Hi,

I’m currently in the process of building a small Proof Of Concept in which we want to validate whether Plum Voice Fuse+ will be able to answer to our demands regarding an IVR system. Most of the functionality is pretty much self-explaining and combined with my experience in this field of work and the documentation I’ve been able to test most of our requirements.

There are however some questions that we / I have which I haven’t been able to figure out and are not covered by the Plum Voice Documentation.
Could you confirm which of the following functions are supported by default in the Fuse+ system:

Is it possible to play a early media message?
Is it possible to add custom mask to DTMF input (e.g. a 10 digit number should be entered which can never start with 001, if somebody starts entering the 10 digits and start with 001 the system should barge in with an error message)?
Is it possible to use a external tts engine?
Is it possible to access call logs and CDR data using an API?

My final question is probably pretty simple, I haven’t been able to actually transfer a call from a IVR to a destination (used both E.164 and +E.164 number format), could you point me in the right direction to get this working.
What I’m trying to accomplish is: “for support press 1” which result in the call being transferred to 3110429xxxx.

Maybe some of my questions might need some additional information from our side, just let me know if there is anything unclear.

Best Regards,

Jordi
Sound of Data

support

Re: Basic Fuse+ Questions.

Post by support »

Hi Jordi,

Please see below for the answers to your questions:

Is it possible to play a early media message?
- At this time, no we do not offer early media messages.

Is it possible to add custom mask to DTMF input (e.g. a 10 digit number should be entered which can never start with 001, if somebody starts entering the 10 digits and start with 001 the system should barge in with an error message)?
- We do allow for validation, but not barge-in validation. To validate you can check the first three digits after the user has entered the 10 digits, or you can use a custom grammar that will prevent the user from entering 001 as first three digits. But in both of these cases, you would be validating the input after all 10 digits have been entered.

Is it possible to use a external tts engine?
- At this this time, no we do not allow for the use of external TTS engines.

Is it possible to access call logs and CDR data using an API?
- Yes, we do provide an API to fetch call logs. You can view the documentation here: https://www.plumvoice.com/docs/fuse/api ... a-call-log

Lastly, for your issue with transferring, we currently do not allow demo users to make transfers to non-US numbers. To enable this feature we recommend reaching out to your sales representative.

Regards,
Plum Support