We've Moved! Please visit our new and improved forum over at our new portal: https://portal.plumvoice.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

Call Logs downloaed?

Questions and answers about Plum iOn systems

Moderators: admin, support

rikym

Call Logs downloaed?

Post by rikym »

Can I download the call summary logs for import into a system to track session usage say for billing purposes? I looked at the reports but they don't allow for SAVE AS. I would have to cut and paste the results? Is there an easier way to get the CDRs?

support

implement access to the IVR session logs via a SOAP service

Post by support »

Hi,

Sorry, but currently, there isn't any way to download IVR call summary logs into your IVR system.

However, we are currently implementing access to the IVR session logs via a SOAP service as a future addition to our IVR hosting site. There is no guaranteed release date for this addition yet.

Regards,
Plum Support
Last edited by support on Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

rikym

Call Detail Records download

Post by rikym »

Can I please offer to part of a beta test group for this new service when its available and do you ahve any further information on the schedule to implement it?

support

when IVR feature is released, it will post in "Release

Post by support »

Hi,

There is still no specified release date for this IVR feature to our IVR hosting site. However, we will post a notification in our "Release News" section of this forum to let you know when this IVR feature becomes available.

Regards,
Plum Support
Last edited by support on Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

marguin

any update to this>?

Post by marguin »

Is there any update to this topic? I am looking to be able to write a script to pull CDR's and report on them.

thanks.

support

topic being discussed by IVR hosting site developers

Post by support »

Hi marguin,

Thanks for your inquiry.

This topic is still being discussed amongst our IVR hosting site developers. Once we have word on any updates, we will let you know by posting a reply to this topic.

Regards,
Plum Support

jrevirtualarchitect

Re: Call Logs downloaed?

Post by jrevirtualarchitect »

Any update on this post? We are interested in downloading or exporting the call logs. I see this post is almost two years old. Have the SOAP services been deployed yet for this?

Please advise,
Jason E

support

Post by support »

Hi,

This feature is still being discussed internally. Once we have any updates, we'll be sure to let you know.

Regards,
Plum Support

jrevirtualarchitect

Post by jrevirtualarchitect »

Is it possible to capture a call ID number or some other unique identifier that we can send to our web services so that we can track an action back to a specific call in the call log?

support

Post by support »

Hi,

Yes, if you're looking to specifically capture the caller ID number, you can use the session variable, session.telephone.ani.

Regards,
Plum Support