We've Moved! Please visit our new and improved forum over at our new portal: https://portal.plumvoice.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

Unable to view the Outbound Calling option

Questions and answers about IVR programming for Plum DEV

Moderators: admin, support

junehyde

Unable to view the Outbound Calling option

Post by junehyde »

Hi,

I registered as Free Trial user yesterday but I can’t see any option for Outbound Calling on my side.

Your immediate assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

support

Re: Unable to view the Outbound Calling option

Post by support »

Hi,

Outbound calling is not enabled when you initially sign up for a demo account. You should talk with your sales rep, who should have contacted you when you signed up, about getting that enabled on your account. These forums contain a number of resources on outbound calling and you can read all about it, as well as other aspects of Plum dev, in our documentation here:
http://www.plumvoice.com/docs/dev/plumd ... nddevguide

However, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask us any coding or outbound related questions once you get started.

Regards,
Plum Support

junehyde

Post by junehyde »

But I havent recieved any calls or email. Tried sending emails but it bounce back saying that its invalid and need a contract id number.

Can you assist?

Thanks.

support

Post by support »

Hi,

You should be able to contact a sales rep regardless if you have a customer ID or not. You can call into 800-555-7586 and hit 2 for sales. That should connect you with a member of our sales team and they would be able to help you out. The reason you get bounce back messages when contacting the support team directly is because there is no valid customer ID number in the subject line. We hope that helps.

Regards,
Plum Support