We've Moved! Please visit our new and improved forum over at our new portal: https://portal.plumvoice.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

Can't save uploaded audio files

Questions and answers about Plum Fuse+

Moderators: admin, support

Greyson314

Can't save uploaded audio files

Post by Greyson314 »

Hello,

I'm trying to get my Fuse+ system working by tomorrow, and I seem to have encountered a life-threatening bug regarding my audio files. I've named a series of audio files according to the CSV, and successfully uploaded them all to the system. I can play them back (though they are very compressed, which is concerning but irrelevant) in the audio manager, but as soon as I save it they cease to be "playable". It seems to me that the system is losing the audio files in the save, somehow. I can download the Zip file and get them back, so I know that they're still there.

Perhaps related: when I call the test number, the audio files are not in use. I assumed that this was just a matter of the bug with the upload, but I may have missed a step somewhere. How do I apply the audio files from the audio manager, which are assigned to different phrases etc, to my IVR? I'm still getting a robot-voice where there should be audio from my WAV files.

support

Re: Can't save uploaded audio files

Post by support »

Hi,

Unfortunately our engineers have been unable to reproduce the issue you are describing. Could you provide the application name and version number that is experiencing this issue so our engineers can investigate further?

Regards,
Plum Support

wes@@@

Re: Can't save uploaded audio files

Post by wes@@@ »

Greyson314 wrote:Hello,

I'm trying to get my Fuse+ system working by tomorrow, and I seem to have encountered a life-threatening bug regarding my audio files. I've named a series of audio files according to the CSV, and successfully uploaded them all to the system. I can play them back (though they are very compressed, which is concerning but irrelevant) in the audio manager, but as soon as I save it they cease to be "playable". It seems to me that the system is losing the audio files in the save, somehow. I can download the Zip file and get them back, so I know that they're still there.

Perhaps related: when I call the test number, the audio files are not in use. I assumed that this was just a matter of the bug with the upload, but I may have missed a step somewhere. How do I apply the audio files from the audio manager, which are assigned to different phrases etc, to my IVR? I'm still getting a robot-voice where there should be audio from my WAV files.

Just a note: the audio files from calls are in the .UL format not .WAV, so if you're not converting them that may be your issue. If you are, disregard this post.